By minette08 - 29/01/2010 21:38 - United States

Today, I discovered that the seal on my driver's door is defective. I made this discovery when I got rained on while I was getting my car washed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 095
You deserved it 3 063

Same thing different taste

Top comments

IamDreamingAbout 0

Good gravy!! Its really January in Michigan? Man, its mid feb for everyone else in the world...

Comments

Who the he'll washes their car while it's still raining? If you were washing it AFTER the rain, then isn't that when you'd notice the seal didn't work??

hayliews 0

that spiderman picture is intense

spider  spider  does whatever a spider  does. js

Spider, I suggest you kill yourself. Seriously, please do it ... for your family, for us and for me.

yessirfosho 0

Mommy makes you wear a helmet when you go out to play doesn't she?

stormin972 0

You didn't notice any wind noise before then? That's hard to believe.

hanfan79 0

The same thing happened to me the other day. =P My window froze shut and must've partially come off the track when I tried to roll it down, so now the seal is messed up. Car problems suck.

BubblesB123 0

Ours does that too. Cram some napkins in it when you go through. Problem solved!

omnistryder 0

Hold up... Your location says Michigan. Its under 20 degrees Fahrenheit there today. Every road is coated in dirty slush and salt. Why the heck are you washing your car? Its just going to be filthy again in a few hours. I would also hazard a guess that the rapid temperature change between warm car wash water and sub-freezing window would probably not be particularly good for the seal, either.

sososuckmytoe 1

Why do some of you come here to read life complaints only to tell comlpainer to shut up? Effff you for reading fml's and bitching that it's not good enough for you. Go read mlia instead you dicks.

you must own a honda? some are being recalled because of the seals along the doors and the windows!