By WellThatSucks - 23/05/2016 09:15 - United States

Today, I discovered my dog pooped in my bed, under the covers, by rolling over onto it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 186
You deserved it 1 387

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Jesus Christ how bad does your room already smell to not notice that there is A LITERAL SHIT ON YOUR BED.

Guys. Enough with the puns about shit. Please.

Comments

This has actually happened to me before. My dog pooped on my floor and I stepped in it so I scolded her. So that very night, she pooped right in between my legs, under the covers and I rolled into it when I woke up.

My dog will occasionally get cat shit from the litter box and casually place it on my bed. I'm not sure if it's a "gift" or if he's just being an asshole.

These poop puns are really shitty. *is shot* but seriously, that sucks, OP. But how did you not SMELL A GODDAMN PILE OF SHIT RIGHT NEXT TO YOU IN BED?!

I have unfortunately done this before.. Kinda. It's always really dark when I get into bed and I didn't check my bed before getting in (I have ever since it happened) so I lay down and there's the shit.. OP did say it was UNDER the covers. So the smell may have been hidden. And if OP was in a situation like mine, they found the poop before they even got the chance to notice the smell.

It's one thing to let your pet in your room,but allow it on your bed creates problems and issues. It's your personal space/area and if your dog ***** on that,then he/she does not respect you at all.

Radayam 19

A similar thing happened to me once, only it was a hairball from one of my cats. My sympathies.

Do you have more than one pet ? If yes, then your dog is asserting dominance over the other pet. If not, then dogs treat their owners (handlers ?) as the alpha. But in this case he's clearly trying to establish himself as the alpha. Or !!! Take your dog out for a walk and book an appointment with the vet over the weekend (hopefully, it was just a one time thing though)

I can empathize somewhat, as last night after a particularly long day, I took my three dogs outside to do their business one last time before bed, and all but one did. No matter what she wouldn't go. Turns out that she was holding it to mark her "territory" on my side of the bed, so when I crawled into bed finally I laid down right into a nasty puddle. Guess who spent the night in her crate? Yeah, aren't dogs awesome? So sorry yours was worse, hope it didn't get mushed into the mattress too much.

How bad is your room that you couldn't even smell dog shit..?