By Anonymous - 22/11/2012 09:39 - United States

Today, I decided to go meet up with a guy that I met online for the first time. All he could talk about was how he expects me to "clean, cook, and submit" my body for sex at least twice a day when we get married. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 635
You deserved it 6 183

Same thing different taste

Top comments

the_enigma1019 1

Please, don't believe all guys are like this, we hate people like this equally as much.

Leadamp 7

Just don't see him again. You'll find somebody

Comments

Tell him how you expect him to be bringing in at least 10 thousand bucks a month, along with a branded bag and clothes every week and a change of car every 3 months.

vetisthewicked 9

well that's just what he wants. he didn't say he would FORCE you to do these things. He has the right to ask or say that is what he expects. Now you know, so just don't date him. It's not okay to say ALL women should submit and do housework, because they shouldn't and they shouldn't have to or be expected to, but if that is what he wants in a woman, so what? Some women would be okay with this. He didn't explain himself well online apparently, but he is telling you now. stop acting like the man was holding her at gun point. Who's to judge him? For what? For wanting a submissive woman?

LokiLaufeyson 2

We're not talking about what he wants. We're talking about him having no respect for women whatsoever and him just expecting them to become his sex object/housemaid. It's okay to want a woman who will clean and cook, but it's not okay to to treat them like they aren't people.

Whatever happened to meeting a guy the old fashioned way??? Obviously something's wrong if you need to use an online dating service.

LokiLaufeyson 2

Looks like it's time to find a new boyfriend.

None of that actually sounds unreasonable if there's some balance. The OP doesn't bother to mention what the guy is bringing to the table, maybe he has autism and desperately needs that sort of stability in his home life to be happy?

and you stayed after the first time this was said? I would've left

Elfkid21 19

shoulda said that's what you expect of him!! i bet his jaw woulda hit the floor!! lol

The submitting I'm not too concerned about, but he wants you to clean and cook your body for sex TWICE a day too? That is just ridiculous.