By Anonymous - 09/05/2009 14:48 - United States

Today, I decided I would eat healthy in order to lose weight. Feeling powerful, I threw away all of the icecream in my freezer. An hour later, I picked the icecream carton out of the garbage and ate the entire half-melted carton. FML
I agree, your life sucks 222
You deserved it 458

Top comments

moleSG 6

YDI. If you can't control your cravings that badly, then you need to throw it away and KEEP it away.

Sorry, that is disgusting. I've never heard of anyone who has such a lack of self control.

Comments

#14, we know about eating disorders, but we also know that there are more constructive ways of dealing with them than whining to the world about it instead of getting help. and quite frankly i'm sick of everyone excusing morbid obesity as being a 'disease'. People need to learn how to take RESPONSIBILITY for their actions. they need to accept the blame.

YLIF 0

this person here probably has more jelly rolls than a baker

RaxN2N 6

That's fked up man. I agree eating something from the trash is a bit crazy but, at least she had SOME conscience about it.

It's not so bad if it's in the container, at least. However, if you want to get rid of the icecream so badly, dump it into the sink and run hot water over it. It's gone. And any other junk, take out your trash right away. I doubt you'd dumpster dive for your junkfood. Especially if you just empty out the contents directly into the trash, so the food is covered in dirty grossness.

taylorchasewhite 0

ive been there man, feel bad for you, its tough to fight off hunger.

You are a gluttonous piece of shit, how pathetic.