By Anonymous - 31/10/2011 16:22 - United States

Today, I convinced my teacher to let me resit a very important test I failed. I got a lower score the second time around. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 551
You deserved it 35 848

Same thing different taste

Top comments

you should try this new cool thing, it's called STUDYING REALLY HARD (:

Comments

bulletanboy22 0

Hate when that happens lmao :/

Wow, its totally your teacher's fault for failing you. It has nothing to do with your smoking crack, getting laid, and lazing around watching cable before the original paper as well as the retest. You should file a complaint for discrimination or something!

Clearly you are a master of reading between the lines, because I didn't get any of that out of the FML.

chels1994 11

you didn't even attempt to study more for the second time did you

heydere 0

That happened to me before...except my teacher laughed at me....

Wow. Some people have sever test anxiety. Maybe op does, and got more nervous the second time because they knew their ass was on the line.

Did you try studying for the second chance?

Do I have to say anything, really? Fine I'll do it anyways: Dumbass

It's happened to me, I got an F on a Pre-Algebra test, because I had felt really sick that day, went in during the morning, and I was 20 points below my first test. Doesn't mean shit, I ended up acing that class and being in a bunch of honors and college level math classes that I didn't fail.

Yeah, but that's a minor test. This person was talking about an important test, which might mean that it was a final or a midterm. Those can be fifty percent of your grade in some classes.

been there done that myself. sucks balls.