By alternativefacts - 10/07/2017 14:28

Today, I confronted my neighbor because he'd been telling my kids that global warming was a myth. He responded with, "Whine all you want, but the swamp is draining and your bullshit liberal narrative is finally going down." He then dumped his trash on my lawn and retreated to his house. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 939
You deserved it 1 226

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I believe that could count as vandalism. Look into laws in your state and find out. Also, tell him to stay away from your kids, and see if there's anyway you can get legal backing behind it. The fact he's apparently targeting your children to try to brainwash them is very disturbing.

catkat1988 17

Get your revenge - tell his kids ALL about evolution! Or even better - let them know that the Earth is actually round!

Comments

Did he beat you up while wearing a MAGA hat?

The neighbor's reaction along with a good amount of the comments here are what's ****** about everything, not because of the opinion, but the absurd intolerance to anything that does not align with one's own beliefs, something that exists on BOTH sides.

onceuponatime456 16

Your neighbour is obviously too ******* stupid to be on this planet. Hopefully something happens to it!

Depending on how petty you want to be... take all of his trash and throw it back INTO his house and car. On fire. Or if there's personal information (bills, credit card statements, whatever) call the police and report his littering. If he has kids - let them know that God, Santa, the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy don't exist. And that the Earth isn't flat. And that the bible is a book of fairy tales. Or teach them about pagan gods. Give them some Rick Riordan and JK Rowling books. Put up rainbow flags and host gay away the pray dance parties in your yard. Anti-lord dampnut bbq socials. Donate to Planned Parenthood and make sure the statements go to his mailbox so he knows you're donating. Put him on a few liberal mailing lists. Put him on a few casual encounters craigslist ads. Have fun.

let the war begin then. writting **** off on his lawn, in bleach, is a great start.

smarterthanyou804 5

Anthropogenic climate change is such a large scam that is actually taking away from the real environmental issues.

maroongrad 13

It's been a year and a half. I'd love to know how things have gone with the snowflake next door at this point....