By nothappywithlife - 30/03/2009 21:34 - United States

Today, I checked my facebook, and my wife of 5 years was listed as single. I then write on her wall that it is ok to announce to be married. She writes back saying that we have to talk and to come to the kitchen. My wife divorced me over facebook. FML
I agree, your life sucks 528
You deserved it 44

Top comments

thats a real kick in the junk.facebook screws everyone over..

I had that happen when I was dating a douchebag once, but a MARRIAGE!?

Comments

testing_fml 0

I'm really sorry for you, since this obviously hurt your feelings. Nevertheless, if you're in that kind of relationship in which the partners live together, sit in seperate rooms and comunicate over internet instead of just going over and talk, then the divorce is not a real idealistic loss. This divorce might be the best for both of you.

WHATTHEBUCK 0

Wow u must be drop dead ugly or annoying

sam_stalker 0

You know, I have read SOO many FMLs EXACTLY like this.

katewasherexx 0

God, i hate facebook. Myspace is so much better.

I hope you're kidding. Otherwise, that's sad.

Sorry dude that really sucks!!!!!!! Hit her in the face!

i have learnt that my grandad died on facebook. i totally get you....

The internet just sucks ass now and days. D:

I think this is fake. You cannot ''DIVORCE'' over facebook. She can dump you over facebook, but not divorce. You have to go to court to divorce.

he obviously meant that she told him she wanted a divorce over facebook......wow some people are just so......

Outofmind 0

You're obviously a genius. Are you blonde by chance?