By Dirty_Mind_69 - 20/07/2013 08:35 - United States - Shreveport

Today, I came home from work to my hot roommate cooking and wearing nothing but an apron. She pulled me into her room and things went great. At least, they did before I woke up in the break room with my coworkers and boss all gathered around, listening to me talking in my sleep. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 205
You deserved it 9 926

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least they didn't ruin the dream by waking you up

JoeGrant 12

It's an omen, and I'm sure your co-workers will laugh and so will you. Don't worry so much!

Comments

One of those dreams where it's too good to be true :(

perdix 29

I saw the OPs location and got all excited imagining the hot roommate making jambalaya, boudin and boiling up a mess o' crawfish! What's wrong with me?

perdix 29

#27, Who dat?!?! Let's get in my pirogue and row through the bayou to the honky tonk to hear some nice Zydeco music. Laissez les bon temps rouler!

I've heard that dreams mean the opposite. So, go home, strap on an apron and cook your housemate a meal, and see if she pulls you into her room.

BlueFlatts 20

Maybe it's because I'm a guy but flipping the genders doesn't seem as appetizing.

Flipping genders? I hope you are insinuating that only a woman should cook. A man that can cook and will cook once in a while for me is one of the hottest things ever. And wearing just an apron? YUM! That's right, take out that pencil and paper to take some notes. Having issues with your girlfriend/wife try that and see what happens! Be sure to know how to decently cook first though, pretty sure she doesn't want food poisoning.

AngelLovesDerby 10

Damn doesn't that suck when your dreams are better than reality.

I've had this dream so many times... I mean, along the same lines, that is. :(

perdix 29

I'll bet the talking part was bad enough, but it could have been worse. They could have let you sleep through the tongue flicking, the finger crooking, the pelvic thrusting, the climax and the apologizing for being too quick. And then posted the video on YouTube.

We all have dreams that are odd. Pay attention to what it's telling you. Either way, it'll be okay.

smc3106 25

I'm pretty sure that it's telling him 2 things: 1. He's hungry & 2. He wants to sleep with his roommate..

Count your blessings, OP, at least it wasn't a wet dream..... or was it? FYL!!!