By lft - 06/06/2009 20:16 - United States

Today, I called over my math teacher to ask a question. I have a really bad cold. I asked him about a problem and he reached over my desk to point at the diagram and explain it. Then I suddenly had to sneeze and I got tons of snot all over his hand and arm. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 922
You deserved it 10 171

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ann_leigh 0

that's why you cover your mouth and nose when you sneeze. ewwwww

I guess thats snot what he was expecting

Comments

jenn22_fml 0

aw im so sorry. that sucks!

#28, genius girl, you have to be retarded. im pretty sure you just got done watching ace ventura, bc nobody enjoys being sneezed on. and if in the south georgian island they do, theres probably a correlation between that and them living in huts. fyl e

lorenzopcordova 0

Oh god! Ew. That happened to me once in my college physics class. I sneezed and snot landed all over my face, my arm, my chest, and my neighbor. I was so embarrased. I ran out of the room, frantically, screaming, "Oh, god! Oh, god!" No one, to date, has forgotten that.

cemm91 0

umm this fml was posted on 6/6/09... thats a saturday.. why were you in school on saturday?

phagesrock 0

How about staying home so that you don't spread your filth?

Dopehead666 21

#104 maybe it was detention? Next time try holding your nose close with your index finger and thumb... and you will never have that happen. =)

YDI and i think this is more of an FML for your math teacher.

fox190 0

i should do this to my math teacher. he sucks

That's why i NEVER tutor sick people. If someone's feeling down, then I'm keeping my fingers crossed, but I don't wanna share the same room with that person with a good reason as now you see. Also, why don't you sit away from somebody, when you're sick? If you have the nerve and ask him to come over, even though you're not well, at least honor him by sitting a few feet away or something. If a student of mine did the same, that'd be the last time he saw me. Also, I'd think about asking for a double money too.

FMLGirl1991 0

there is a fabulous maneuver that has been around for quite some time. It is called turn-and-cover. if you feel a sneeze coming on...turn your head...and cover your mouth with your arm (preferably not your hand). Minimizes projectile snot and the blood pressure of your tutor!