By rara1989 - 13/12/2011 12:15 - United Kingdom

Today, I called in sick at work because I have the flu. This is my first sick day in the 2 years I've worked there. It's also the day the CEO made a surprise visit. My co-workers all got generous salary increases, and some of them promotions. I'm not included, simply because I wasn't there. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 544
You deserved it 3 858

rara1989 tells us more.

oh hey, that was my FML. I made an account just so i could say this to you... I wasn't faking being ill to go xmas shopping ta. I got my shopping out the way back in Nov! (no sick day!) I've got the flu bad, worse day to get ill!. I'm going into work tomorrow though despite how horrible I feel so I can speak to my boss about it!. Sucks to be me right now!

Top comments

I was trying to think of some witty and amusing comment to make, but I can't even bring myself to do that. I'd be so pissed if that happened to me!

EmperorHilo 11

Just go talk to the CEO, and if they aren't willing to do the same for you, file a complaint.

Comments

skyeyez9 24

Damn, I am so sorry. I would be pissed if that happened to me. :/

desireev 17

That sucks pretty bad!!! I would be so upset!! FYL

man i bet your really sick now. protest it though this is something your boss should fix

Like everyone else said, try to get the situation fixed that you missed out on

no he didn't, dumbass. shut the **** up.

MissMandy21 8

Not one of her coworkers or her boss spoke up and said "hey so and so is really sick today, in fact she just took her first sick day in 2 years, she's a really great worker, please don't forget about her!" I'd be pissed that no one said anything to the CEO about her!

RedPillSucks 31

Especially her boss. He/she should have stuck up for OP.

What a worthless craphead the CEO is. I am not a CEO, but before I did something like that I would check personal files, records, evaluations, ask managers and supervisors for employee reviews, and such. You know, build my Santa list on who was actually naughty or nice. Then make the visit. Sounds like your CEO just got drunk, walked in, and threw money into the air. Time to find another employer - one who is sober.

poor miss... don't worry.. next time you will have it..:)

May be something big is waiting for u too!!!

Bitch please. First of all, go to the docter and make sure you don't have a nasty disease. Like no, DON'T EAT MONEY THAT IS SO ******* NASTYY Dx And secondly, what kind of sick **** looks at their shit? People have no class.

Well, she did say she had the flu, so either she has been to a doctor or she knows the symptoms like everyone over the age of 10. Where did she say anything about eating money? And finally where does it say anything about looking at her shit? By your powers combined you are completely ******* wrong. Good work, you can have the special medal.

Thejackel79 9

The hell are you going on about?

Well. His comment got moderated but you can get the gist of it from my response.

xStaciexLynnx 15

Lmfao. Epic fail. You commented on the wrong FML post, bud. Try again...

Apparently this website is too challenging for #31.

coletrain11 5

Hey dumb ass, be more of a dumb ass. Thanks.