By theman - 21/05/2009 20:49

Today, I brought some cupcakes to my class for my birthday, like all the cool kids do. When it came time to sing happy birthday, the entire class said "happy birthday to" then forgot my name. Except my teacher. She said Steve. My name's Jeff. FML
I agree, your life sucks 76 534
You deserved it 6 863

Same thing different taste

Top comments

suckstobeyou3 0

next year, bring a cake with your name on it.

Comments

First off, happy birthday, Jeff. Secondly, yes, it sucks now, but believe me, someday, you'll be their boss or rich while they're in debt.

Agreed. Kid, listen to thequeenofscots. The user's got a point here.

ShowerFlirt 0

lol #35...Jeff, remember that for next time... I'm guessing you're young (which, btw, I think makes it a bigger FYL); kids are mean. I'd love to say it gets better as you get older, but I find I run into more adults who think they are "cool kids" than I'd ever care to. The good news is, you can choose to ignore them; chances are, their karma is causing (or will cause) their lives to be shitty anyway...

mintfreshpinesol 0

I'm sorry, this is so fake.

idontsinkso34 0

The last time someone brought cupcakes to school for a birthday was.... 3rd grade???? How old are you??? And "Like all of the cool kids do",,,, none of which who know your name. Oh yeah, happy birthday, Ste- I mean Jeff.

LMAO @#35 You will make an evil mom one day ;) Evil. Yet awesome.

Hey Steve-- I mean, Jeff, oops! I'm sorry to break it to you, but this is fake.

breaksprinter_ 0
roflstephh 0

cupcakes? cool kids? are you like, 8?

Woah, woah, what is wrong with free cupcakes guys? Anyone that brings food anywhere is cool.