By hi_im_ughlee - 05/11/2015 03:36

Today, I broke up with the guy I was seeing because he has a bad temper. He refused to believe me and decided that the best way to prove me wrong was to completely destroy my newly built house, inside and out, while I was at work. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 954
You deserved it 1 693

hi_im_ughlee tells us more.

Hey, guys! I'm OP. I'm glad most of you are supportive about this! Charges have been filed and he will be sued for all damages. He actually did break in, and he broke all the windows and doors, smashed all the lights and mirrors, took a hammer to the brick outside and the walls inside, and destroyed my deck. I had mini cameras installed to make sure no one would steal anything while the house was still being worked on, so I've got irrefutable proof that it was him and slowly but surely he will be brought down.

Top comments

Involve the police. Someone capable of that is a criminal and may decide to go further and take it out on you

Put a restraining order on him. With a temper like that he surely wont be glad you broke up with him in the future.

Comments

Sometimes the stupidity of people both amazes and saddens me. Sorry Op, hope it doesnt throw a spanner in the works too much!

Uh I would DEFINITELY be involving the police and then be getting a restraining order before he takes it any further.

Just saw your comment OP. Thank goodness you were able to press charges. Hope everything works out!

Oh my God OP I'm so sorry what a complete psycho. I hope the police are involved and your insurance will cover the costs of the damage. You definitely dodged a bullet.

I spy with my little eye a future lawsuit!!

Don't feel too bad babe, there's lots of assholes out there. I deal with one regularly. Hang in there ans please no matter what don't go back to him....or guys you have any inkling will be the same.

How exactly? Like he burned down your house? Or went at it with a hammer?

For one you should've seen this coming because abuse comes in all forms but stands out like a sore thumb and these people don't change but they also make it sound like everyone else is the problem. Secondly he should be arrested and be held responsible for the damages to your new house, unless you're just talking out your ass.

Talking out your ass? You mean like you're doing in this comment? Don't get all holier-than-thou on issues you clearly have no clue about, buddy.

Did you not read my reply? It's being taken care of. You know only a small part of what happened, so don't arrogantly comment assumptions like you're the one going through it.

You need to go all out Pecker Wrecker on that phucker.