By jessica238 - 08/04/2009 05:38 - Canada

Today, I bought a new purple shirt and decided to wear it to this charity function I was going to. I thought I looked pretty good in it. Then I got home and realized I left the sticker on. I had an "XL" sticker on my boob all night. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 976
You deserved it 47 309

Same thing different taste

Top comments

420hiadventurer 0

It's better than having a "used" sticker on your ass though.

#27-Depending on where she bought the shirt, it could mean a lot of things. I'm female and I've been perfectly comfortable in a Medium in some stores, than needed a Large or X-Large in others. This also comes into play if the OP has large boobs, because it is harder to find Small or Mediums that'll accentuate that. It all depends on the manufacturer and doesn't necessarily mean that the poster is fat.

Comments

LOL, I have done that before (except it was an M sticker). I think the XL would be more fun to have on your boob!

SamuraiDeli 0

Even if you did remember to take the sticker off, I don't think it would have hidden the fact that your shirt size is still an XL. People do have eyes. Not really much of an FML.

EffinWhosLife 0

Most of those stickers are too clear, and I don't even notice the text on them somtimes.

castnerinho 0

that, my friend, is funny! It doesnt have to be embarrassing. One of my friends left a XL sticker on his crotch all night... it was pretty funny, especially since he strategically placed it there. Hopefully, people will see the humor in this.

Wow sticker of XL people can already tell most sizes. you are screwed

quesoesbueno59 0