By hatemyboss - 13/04/2012 00:37 - United States - Alameda

Today, I asked my boss if I could have a bigger cubicle. I'm now working in one that is half the size of my old one. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 176
You deserved it 6 846

Same thing different taste

Comments

TheyCallMeDamien 17

Just move your stuff back into your old office and if he asks why tell him that one wasn't working for you.

YDI for speaking such bad English. WTF is twice as small??? It's half the size, dumbo.

You obviously didn't deserve a larger cube. Try focusing on your job and maybe then you'll get a larger space. Until then, stop whining. I think it's awesome that your boss took the opportunity to show you how your priorities are wrong in such a funny way!

Whether you deserved the bigger cubicle I don't know, but your boss shouldn't have gave you a smaller one, he should of just expressed why he can't or won't give you a bigger one and leave you where you are.

fthku 13

Maybe your confusing wording is what caused this. Did you ask for a cubicle that is "half as bigger" than yours?

bowser_rawr16 13

Always be thankful for what you've got. Be happy you have a job :)

WyKeD 0

twice as small? really? more like "1/2 the size of....." .... maybe your WRITING skills, or lack thereof are the reason for a smaller cubicle? just be happy you HAVE a ******* job and quit complaining!! ****

Your writing skills aren't all that great, either. Just putting that out there.

Cubicles suck. You are not a convict. Drop your learned helplessness and get another job in a more humane environment.

haegirl89 1

2 times smaller? You obviously didn't deserve a raise... Half the size....