By pussyface96 - 19/09/2012 09:27 - Canada - Toronto

Today, I asked a girl I like to the movies. Wanting her to lean on me and stay in my arms during the movie, I chose a horror film. I screamed like a pussy the whole time. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 604
You deserved it 44 525

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kut17 11

Did she let you stay in her arms?

Aww.. Well, I wouldn't judge you! Horror movies are scary no matter what sex you are!

Comments

Mister_Triangle 21

*calculating* *calculating* *calculating* I have determined that this situation IS in fact ironic. You're being downvoted by people who don't know any better.

Maybe if you're lucky she'll see this as a sign that you're not afraid to show when you're scared and don't act all "macho" all the time. It's a good quality for a guy I think. :)

bendovver 6

Red your hairs on fire! Love it!

first date and already thinking pussy? wtf wouldnt you want to get to know the person before you move to fast

YDI for assuming she'd be scared during a horror film.

janeska1231 1

Lmfao. I guess u were in her arms all night.

Maybe she likes a guy who can express his feelings? Or is into a guy screaming.

perdix 29

I'm sure your date was impressed with your misogynistic slur referring to your cowardice. I find it ironic that a pussy which can stretch to many times its original size is associated with cowardice, while the balls, organs that caused vomit-inducing pain if lightly struck, symbolize courage

I like to think the OP was yowling like a scared cat all the way through. Hopefully with hissing and snarling. (Also, vulvas are equally as delicate as scrotums, they're just a lot harder to hit. Unfortunately... mine got hit once. Oww.)

agonydrum 7

I think the misogysim here stems more from a comparison between high levels of testosterone vs. estrogen, not the physical characteristics or elasticity of genitals, and fyi if you want to see elasticity look at how low an old mans balls hang

25, Being someone that has had my vulva hit more than once, :P I can't agree with your statement. Perhaps you were speaking about another female part?

#40 - Probably the ******, that thing can take a pounding.

"I don't get this whole thing with 'grow some balls'. Balls are weak, and sensitive. You really oughta grow a ******, those things can take a pounding!" -Betty White

@40: Masturbation accident. Had a very sharp scratchy bit on my fingernail which I only discovered when I jabbed it into my ********. I have also been kicked there. It seems to be the sweet spot, but like I said it's a lot harder to hit. @Thread: The use of 'pussy' as an insult stems from femmephobia; the misogynistic belief that if a man does something feminine, it lowers him (and vise versa, it's slightly more acceptable to be a masculine woman than an effeminite man). So not only did the OP assume the woman would be scared and desire cuddles, he then continues this assumption by use of the word 'pussy'.

VasilisaUzhasnaj 29

Apparently few people know this, but the term 'pussy' originated from the word 'pusillanimity', another word for cowardice.

agonydrum 7

"Pussy" originated from the low German word puse which was a name for vulva, pusillanimity does mean cowardice but it isn't the root of "pussy"

VasilisaUzhasnaj 29

It is the reason felines were commonly called pussycats. They sure as **** weren't meant to be called vaginas.

VasilisaUzhasnaj 29

Figured that's why being a pussy means you're a coward, and not a woman's genitalia.

agonydrum 7

The term pussycat may have come from that word but that doesn't necessarily mean that the word pussy meaning a ******, a woman, or a coward did, perhaps however it came from both origins..

olpally 32

Lmao... Next time, take her to a romantic comedy, if there is a next time... Lol.

It wasn't Resident Evil was it? Because that'd be sad. But don't try doing something like that if you're not good with horror films