By Anonymous - 09/09/2009 13:37 - United States

Today, I applied for a passport. I was told the first set of photos I took were unusable because my face, particularly my chin, didn't fit inside the designated area for your face in the picture. My chin did fit in the frame, my double chin however, did not. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 288
You deserved it 43 668

Same thing different taste

Comments

the_stereotype 0

i knew it! i knew plexico would have to be fat with all the time he spends in front of the computer. anyway, i think it's a little ridiculous how much hate fat people get. i mean, so what if the OP is fat? if anyone says anything about anorexics, suddenly it's offensive. i think anorexics are on the same boat as obese people. anyway, OP, your photographer pretty much sucked. how stupid do you have to be to not know how to fit a face in a picture when you're taking it? i'd make them give another good set for free since they ****** up your first one.

plexico's the man. You mess with him, you mess with me. And by me, I mean your monitor.

screwtaylor 0

I'm honestly really sick of you, Plexico. You make fun of fat people.. and it's so disgusting. You're fat yourself, so you shouldn't even be talking. Also, just shut up. I'm not attracted to you. It was a joke. Stop taking to your man-boobs, okay?

blueem2 0

Are you really gonna tell someone off on the INTERNET screwtaylor? Your probably a fat **** yourself too. You know internet dating fails 126% of the time.

screwtaylor 0

Who said I was internet dating? Never said I was. Obviously your the one who's internet dating to be assuming I am. lolz And yes, I am a fat ****. I totally am. I am so obese. Just look at my picture. It shows. Also, I'm not telling Plexico off. I'm just telling him the truth. I'm tired of him bothering me. So just back off? K?

MiniatureMayhem 0

Fat people are what make America all cushiony.

blueem2 0

wtf? how does that make any sense. KILL ALL TEH GAY PEEPLE!!!!

Okay, normally I don't like to say YDI for being fat... But YDI for being THAT FAT. Man, once the double chin hits, you seriously need to reevaluate your diet. Weight gain is different for every person... but usually you notice before it gets to double-chin point. So YDI for letting yourself go so badly.