By sandra - 05/02/2016 01:01 - Norway - Trondheim

Spicy
Today, I agreed to anal with my boyfriend, which he was happy about, until I told him in the interest of fair play he also had to let me fuck him with a strap on. It didn't take him very long to suddenly decide anal is disgusting, with all kinds of health risks. And he thinks he's the smart one. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 034
You deserved it 4 149

Top comments

crazycountry 17

I tried to do that to my ex and being the asshole that he is he gave me a bunch of excuses why it wasn't fair play.

danceinconverse 25

Ha! I always say this too. Some guys may actually be genuinely into it, but most only want it because most girls DON'T want it, so it's a "challenge". I just don't understand how you can ask someone "Hey, I know you have a hole literally designed for a penis that you actually enjoy having my penis in, and I like that too, but I'd love to put it in the hole you have that's NOT designed for a penis, so it'll really hurt you, and won't give you much pleasure at all. Plus we may get shit everywhere. Literal shit. Sound good?"

Comments

Don't knock it till you try it. It's not to bad on both ends as long as there's communication and trust. My girlfriend loves strap on play.

OK, just gotta say, same thing happened here... The strap on is pretty epic.

To be fair, when I asked one of my female partners for this out of the blue, she didn't expect me to be the one to pull out the strap on :P (Hey, it's a better shape for me than a regular ****... thank you bad dragon :P)

SheepShoop_fml 20

Pretty similar with my partner. Then somehow a large Xenogon was involved...

Or you could've just said no like a ******* adult.

why would anyone do that, I'd love to do anal both ways with a beautiful girl.

I can understand how it would be more violating for a guy, a guy has never had anything inside of him before, real fair play would be asking him to **** something sorta uncomfortable

Except guys actually have a major erogenous zone up their asses while women do not, so the man is actually more likely to receive pleasure from the experience of being anally penetrated. Also, it shouldn't be a matter of feeling more or less violated. If anyone feels violated by the sex at all in any way, then the sex shouldn't happen.

Im a guy and I gladly advocate that rule. Kudos OP. Your bf needs to lighten up and find his sense of adventure.

Eh my husband likes pegging more than i like anal. Smart move though.