By Anonymous - 21/06/2013 14:28 - United States

Today, I again had to quietly sneak in through my bedroom window. I don't live with my parents. I go through my window because my cat thinks everyone who walks in through the door at night is a burglar or something and attacks them. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 253
You deserved it 11 320

Same thing different taste

Top comments

rg350dx 29

You should buy one of those attack dog suits the police use to train their dogs. You'd be invincible! Or a giant scratching post..

Your cat's just protecting you, and itself from cat burglars.

Comments

emeralddragon 1

Apparently the cat wears the pants in that household.

meridius4510 4

Get it declawed or get rid of it. You're making it think its okay to do this.

Um, because obviously chopping its "fingers" off at the first knuckle or getting rid of it are the only solutions. #120. Seriously? 1. Hiss at it incredibly loudly when it misbehaves/attacks. 2. Keep a squirt bottle by the entrance, and spray it while hissing, if just #1 doesn't work 3. Try getting a pheromone diffuser or something if he's just super uptight, to clam him down. 4. Explore many different options to see if something else can be done. 5. Call your vet and see if something else can be done.

I'd seriously consider getting rid of the psycho cat.

Squirt bottle. Every time the cat does that squirt it in the face. It will stop.

a word of advice - PUNT. use this advice wisely. (and as often as necessary)

Hate to say this but if that's the case I think it's time "cuddles" eats a bullet