By Anonymous - 21/06/2013 14:28 - United States

Today, I again had to quietly sneak in through my bedroom window. I don't live with my parents. I go through my window because my cat thinks everyone who walks in through the door at night is a burglar or something and attacks them. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 253
You deserved it 11 320

Same thing different taste

Top comments

rg350dx 29

You should buy one of those attack dog suits the police use to train their dogs. You'd be invincible! Or a giant scratching post..

Your cat's just protecting you, and itself from cat burglars.

Comments

After reading this site, it's a wonder to me why people still get cats.

martron3000 5

You'll thank that "watchcat" when he prevents your home from a burglar.

dmattimeoj 12

on the contrary, op needs to leave his window unlocked to get into his house and so an intruder could break in the same way. id say the cat is making it easier for a burglar.

fksfsdhfsdfh 26

My cat just runs on front of strangers! Want to trade cats?

Maybe kitty should be put somewhere during the day with kitty toys, food, etc. that isn't near the door. I do that with my indoor cat as he tries to run outside when the door is open and I come home from work.

allisadawn91 8

I hate cat people. At what point do you look at yourself in the mirror and say its not worth it?

Carry a water gun and when you open door, spay psycho kitty before it can attack

havahnegila 22

My cat would do this after you come out of the shower. I solved my problem by holding my cats favourite toy and as soon i opened the door, i tossed it into an open area. I know it would be strange to keep a toy on you outside of the home, but hey if it saves you from being scratched.