By clublulu - 10/4/2009 02:40 - United States
Today, I absentmindedly stuck two magnets in my mouth while talking, and accidentally swallowed them. I had to go the emergency room. The nurses at the station laughed at me. They thought it was a joke. They couldn't believe an 18 year old would swallow magnets. FML
Add a comment
You must be logged in to be able to post comments!
Create my account Sign in
Top comments
By  ScottyD620  |  0

what's wrong with swallowing magnets? you can walk up to a girl wearing a bunch of jewelry (well maybe really really cheap jewelry thats magnetic) and be like.. "I think there's a connection.. I'm magnetically attracted to you"

Comments
Reply
  wasted0087  |  0

I was once talking to two of my friends and absent mindedly ate my sandwich and whole plate of chips... I had had no recollection of it an thought they took it while I was talking... I still don't remember eating any of it...

By  ScottyD620  |  0

what's wrong with swallowing magnets? you can walk up to a girl wearing a bunch of jewelry (well maybe really really cheap jewelry thats magnetic) and be like.. "I think there's a connection.. I'm magnetically attracted to you"