By lulinator - 05/03/2015 16:30 - Canada - Saskatoon

Today, during a family game of "Cards Against Humanity," I had to explain to my mom what queefing is. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 946
You deserved it 6 834

lulinator tells us more.

OP here. Yes, I'm aware (NOW!) that it isn't a "family game!" My sister-in-law brought it to play after our family dinner. None of us had ever heard of it before. My mom is very innocent, so hearing her have to read out some of the lines was probably the best part of the game. She was crying from laughing, my brother got a nosebleed from laughing, and I almost threw up. I also had to explain to my dad what "road head" is. Poor guy.

Top comments

"Family game" Well there's your problem.

llamarrama01 21

I had to explain to my friend what smegma is during that game.

Comments

latinablanca 24

That really sucks but YDI for playing Cards Against Humanity with your mom...

I had to explain to my mother what Bukkake was.

This became a YDI as soon as I read "family game of Cards Against Humanity"

AJTrask 8

Played this game with my gf, her sister, and her mom. It was incredible

I had to explain it to my grandmother during a round of cards again humanity at Christmas.

FeelingIT 10

Oooooh, I'm terribly sorry OP, my heart goes out to you on this one. After my YouTube obsessed sons blurted out the same word, I was forced to explain what it is to my In-Laws and the rest of their extended family during Christmas dinner a few months back.

How are the YDI's not higher than the FML's here?

addisonrose12 16

Yeah I've had this same problem...