By metalwolf - 20/04/2012 08:56 - United States

Today, driving home, I got bored and started debating how I know this is reality and not just a dream, even though dreams often seem real. The answer came quickly; in my dreams, I work normal hours and have time for things like hanging out with friends, and having a girlfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 187
You deserved it 3 896

metalwolf tells us more.

The problem isn't really organizing my time. Ideally I would like to get to sleep right when I get home and wake up in the early afternoon, but usually I fall asleep in the afternoon and wake up just a bit before I need to go to work again. Speaking of, I should be asleep right now.

Top comments

Comments

I personally don't see this as an FML (but maybe that's just me.) Just because your dreams seem to be some sort of attainable alternate reality, and you're not living in it, doesn't mean your life is f*cked.

Whatever drug your on please share man.

I have a general dislike of drugs. The hardest one I will deal with is caffeine.

nofearjenshere 12

I'm addicted to coke... I drink it twice a day.

Just read about a woman who died from drinking too much coke. Anyone out there notice how bad that shit is for you?

Don't you wish you had chosen the blue pill instead?

challan 19
olpally 32

Love the matrix series! :D awesome!

Yep, someone beat me to it. Must work on being quicker on the draw.

Aww im sure you will find a girl one day

4everblackjack 10

/sigh/ I have bad hours too, but I keep telling myself at least I have a job. OP try organizing your time more so you could have some time for your self :)

The problem isn't really organizing my time. Ideally I would like to get to sleep right when I get home and wake up in the early afternoon, but usually I fall asleep in the afternoon and wake up just a bit before I need to go to work again. Speaking of, I should be asleep right now.

4everblackjack 10

Aww, that's some serious problem then :( how about the weekends? If not ask your boss/manager for at least Sunday's off?

Simple fix. Look for a better job and find a girlfriend. Dreams can become reality :)

DobiesJS2012 9

I know it's painful but I believe you just had a reality check. Welcome to the real world OP.

unless this is the dreams are what's real and what you think is real are actually nightmares.

Try and figure out how to pull that dream into the real world then. P.S. Please don't start dreaming about David Bowie while driving. It doesn't end well.

I C Wat U Did Their!!! (Cackles manically as all the grammar Nazi's heads implode)

126 - My head didn't explode but my eye sure twitched on seeing 'manically'. Allow me. It's maniacally*. 127 - The least I can hope for is you were alone and didn't have your daughter with you while fantasizing about Bowie.

christinamarie17 29

manically (ˈmænɪkəlɪ) Definitions adverb with exaggerated vigour ⇒ We cleaned the house manically over the weekend., Hers is a manically full life. in a manner that suggests insanity ⇒ He falls over and stares manically about. Example Sentences Including 'manically' Mrs Knapp had one that looked almost manically cheery, but this one appeared sad, as if it could see the boy and wept for him. Wood, Bari DOLL'S EYES This house was a remarkable find), his mind was racing even faster than usual, hopping manically from one subject to the next.