By forever_young - 13/05/2016 13:03 - United States - Rochester

Today, despite being in high school, I'm still shorter than the average 3rd grader. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 941
You deserved it 1 810

Same thing different taste

Top comments

One of the coolest people I know is really short. Granted, he's Tyrian Lannister, a fictitious character I've never actually met, but still.

I know how you feel op, I'm 22 and only 4'10"!

Comments

bobsanction 18

One of my coworkers is in her 20s, and is 4'6.

Dont worry some love people love tiny people. Like me ^.^

Aya_rose 5

I'm 4'7" and 26 years old. Some people are just born short.

Most people are born short. We just usually grow taller than when we were babies.

Don't be too sad, being short has it's ups and downs.

Lol I thought that said "despite being high in school"

loctran 4

You shouldn't worry about your height. You can't control that. You're good the way you are. Some people are really tall and and others are really short.

Sebof2001 7

Its cute in my opinion;) unless you're a dude.. In which case, pray!

I'm a 5'4" freshman in high school so don't feel too down

That's actually not short for your age

5'4 isn't all that short, you're what, 14 or 15, still have time to grow.

Could be a pituitary gland issue.. Should go see a hormone specialist.

I was going to comment the same thing! I have a good friend who experienced this and with daily injections was able to grow to a normal size, but it has to be caught early.

4'11 and middle aged. I get lost in a crowd of 8 year olds.