By soapypete - 22/10/2010 13:26 - United States

Today, before a big client pitch I went into their office bathroom to quickly slick down my hair. It had two identical automatic faucets, one for water and one for hand soap. Now my hair is full of soap, and smells like industrial strength lavender. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 224
You deserved it 30 946

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You can't tell the difference between soap and water??

even if you couldn't tell the two faucets apart, you didn't notice what was in your hand? really? fail.

Comments

abcman94 0

This is so stupid. The soap would have been in your hands a couple seconds before you touched your head. You couldn't tell that it was soap and not water?? Water usually runs invetween your fingers quite easily. Maybe your just an ignorant person with no common sense whatsoever.

atleast it wasn't like something about mary, cum in you're hair!!!

You're an idiot for not knowing the difference between water and soap

ashhh42 0

all of you are idiots. he more than likely stuck his hear under the sink to get it all wet but it happaned to be the wrong one.

but either way, it is still quite possible to fix it. just rinse the soap out. voila problem solved.

Automatic faucet that look like the water faucet?..The ****.

...how did you not notice it was soap before you put it on your hair? I mean did you just stick your whole head under the faucet or something? cause if you had put it in your hand first, you should have been able to tell that it wasn't water..

YDI for not being able to tell the difference between soap and water. Idiot.