By anonymous - 16/08/2013 14:05 - United States - Grandville

Today, at the yacht club I work at a girl ordered a Portabella wrap. She asked for no cheese or veggies, just the Portabellas. After she got the sandwich and ate half of it, she sent it back saying she didn't know it had mushrooms in it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 659
You deserved it 3 326

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wealth is not inversely proportional to intelligence. You might just be the perfect example of ignorance, though.

Comments

On one hand she's dumb, but on the other hand I don't exactly agree that your life sucks.

perdix 29

Ask her if she'd take a shiitake. You'll probably get fired.

perdix 29

When I was younger, a waitress asked if I wanted French fried potatoes as a side dish, and I didn't know what they were. It had never occurred to me that French fries were potatoes! Oh, to be 28 again!

same thing happened to me....who wouldve known peanut butter consists of actual peanuts? or that pickles is a cucumber ? -_-

perdix 29

Or that raisins are grapes, or prunes are plums. If you like Vegemite or Marmite, you might want to avoid doing research into what it actually is. In that case, ignorance is the way to go.

yourmurderscenex 13

for the longest time I didn't know ihop and international house of pancakes were the same thing.

RedPillSucks 31

ihop is that new hip-hop band.

Kinda like the people that order "spaghetti squash" and then get upset that it's not a pasta dish. :P

spiritfang11237 16

22- Actually there was a coworker of mine who didn't believe pickles were preserved cucumbers. I informed her how pickles are made and she was convinced I was messing with her because "they look nothing alike".

I suggested making Eggplant Lasagna to my husband once. He was completely confused whem I refused to buy noodles and eggs (at 30, he had never seen/heard of/ ate an eggplant.)

caohm 18

the only was that makes any sense is if she just inhaled half the food like Patrick from spongebob and tasted nothing in the process

Capt_Oblivious 10

A portobello wrap having mushrooms?!? Who'd have thunk it?

peachesncreem 21

Portobello! Thank you! The 1st person to spell it correctly. It was driving me insane.

Agreed! I might understand OP's frustration more if he/she had spelled "portobello" correctly. Otherwise, I can almost understand the confusion. All these people calling the girl stupid for not knowing about the mushrooms, but they can't even spell it themselves! Am I missing something here?

Oops! I totally meant "portobello." I can spell...really. I guess I just wasn't thinking that time.

Hey faith? Faith? Where are you faith? Damn. I've seem to have lost faith.

Cor1nn4 10

What the **** did she want on it then?

I'm curious to know what she thought Portabellas were if not vegetables or cheese..I mean I guess a meat? But that doesn't seem right.

The **** does she think a portabella is?!