By Anonymous - 12/08/2009 07:39 - Australia

Today, at the breakfast table my mum asked me what I thought about the plumber who came to our place a couple of weeks ago. I told her that I thought he was really cute and how hard I tried to flirt with him, she nodded and told me that he is her new boyfriend and might move in with us soon. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 272
You deserved it 5 976

Same thing different taste

Top comments

CDS09 0

wow, thats awkward, so is your mom going for a younger guy or you an older? Either way thats just weird

Comments

fretforyerlatte 0

oh well. mom wins this one. not FYL or YDI, just more of a "GO MOM!"

Your mom took one look at his drain snake and she just had to get him to clear out her pipes with it. ;) The only way this is really a FYL is that fact that you and your mom both hit on the same guy. Just your mom won.

thelonelylurker 0
oh_mi_shizzle 0

Wait... You wanted to get with the plumber and ur mom beat you to it? FYL. I'm guessing your mom must be pretty good looking. Or at least more good looking than you. Sorry. That kinda sucks. Just don't be stupid and try to seduce him when he comes over. Cuz it's weird cuz he probably already got in to your moms pants. I'm sure it's bound to be awkward though when all of you are together. Wish you luck OP. :)

K1ll_M3_N0w 0

Then OP and her mom would be bajingo sisters. ;)

flipfloperson 5

WIN for the Scrubs reference!

honeyishrnkdakid 2

the only part about this that is an FML is the fact that a relative stranger might be moving in with you. I mean, she met him a few weeks ago and he might move in soon, stuff like that is crazy. Tell your mom to watch some episodes of judge judy- you always see people moving in together after knowing each other for a month or something and it turns UGLY. So FYL. Hopefully he isn't a psychopath.

rayrayy_fml 0

How weird will that be for you when you can hear them having sex at night??

This isn't really an FML, more like you just suck a picking up guys before your mom... Still sucks to get outplayed though :(

It definitely isn't an FML for him: he'll be getting some mother-daughter action.

Kiwi_Splash 0