By Anonymous - 17/10/2012 05:18 - France - Saint-renan

Today, at the age of 57, my dad got a unicorn tattooed on his shoulder. FML
I agree, your life sucks 389
You deserved it 76

Comments

Having a dad who's a brony at 57 is a win in my book.

I'm curious if it was Twilight Sparkle or Rarity. :P

Inediblepeaches 15

Or Lyra! Can't forget the background ponies :P

Don't tell me I can't be a jelly, if I want to be.

Don't say "jelly". I am convinced that most people use that term because they have no idea how to spell "jealous" correctly.

Or, in this case, it's just for ***** and giggles.

coolbrony12 3

OP is peanut butter and jelly with a banana. And that banana too is jelly.

Hiimhaileypotter 52

Hey, he's confident in himself. :P

At least it wasn't at the age of 37. For his 58th birthday get him a voucher for a tatoo parlour to add the caption "My Dear Pony" underneath it. Let him live the dream OP.

Shit I wouldn't **** with him if I saw the unicorn tattoo.

Unicorn blood kept Voldemort alive. You may think he's becoming too sweet and kind hearted, but he's actually rep'n the dark side.

I think you have an awesome dad op. most people would not have the balls to do that.

And this affects you...how exactly? Is there some reason he SHOULDN'T have gotten that particular tattoo? Do you have something against tattoos? Or against unicorns? Perhaps you'd rather he get "MALICE" tattooed across his forehead? It's his body, and you have no right to complain.

19: I'm thinking that tattoo has gotta seriously cramp a guy's ability to actually get near a pussy.

Hey DocBastard, I like the new profile pic

PhishloverA 14

Noor, then there will be people thinking he eats cats