By fml0505 - 09/05/2013 06:49 - United States

Today, as with every day, I had to endure my roommate talking to his wife in a baby voice. This is a grown man, who has had a beard since junior high, who literally talks to her like you would a puppy or a baby. Someone kill me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 894
You deserved it 7 752

fml0505 tells us more.

This is the OP! I live with a married couple because they are old friends of mine, the rent is cheap, and it helps them out with the bills as well. It's really not that bad, we get along really well. The baby talk just gets old when you hear it all the time ya know? I don't even think he realizes he's doing it at this point, and I don't want to get in the middle of their marriage. I'll just keep quiet, drown it out with manly music, and vent on FML! # 2 I will be long gone before they have a real baby. # 17 I am indeed very jealous of his beard. Also, they are not newly weds. And to clear things up, all three of us are roommates. He's not living with me instead of his wife like some of you thought. That is all.

Comments

Brian021 6

Just start talking to someone like that, show him how it is.

I'd ask what his diagnosis is. He clearly has issues.

I hate it when people talk like that and I even hate when they talk like that to a dog.

kriz_allizwell 6

That stuff turns women on dude. Too bad you did'nt get the memo.

I've never heard of someone being roommates with a married couple, unless its your parents. So in my opinion YDI

Think about how bad it must be for his wife...

Ted? Is that you? You need to leave Marshall and Lilly alone.

friedbunnies 9

Wait, if he is married, why is he your roommate?

brendejafulable 41