By fml0505 - 09/05/2013 06:49 - United States

Today, as with every day, I had to endure my roommate talking to his wife in a baby voice. This is a grown man, who has had a beard since junior high, who literally talks to her like you would a puppy or a baby. Someone kill me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 894
You deserved it 7 752

fml0505 tells us more.

This is the OP! I live with a married couple because they are old friends of mine, the rent is cheap, and it helps them out with the bills as well. It's really not that bad, we get along really well. The baby talk just gets old when you hear it all the time ya know? I don't even think he realizes he's doing it at this point, and I don't want to get in the middle of their marriage. I'll just keep quiet, drown it out with manly music, and vent on FML! # 2 I will be long gone before they have a real baby. # 17 I am indeed very jealous of his beard. Also, they are not newly weds. And to clear things up, all three of us are roommates. He's not living with me instead of his wife like some of you thought. That is all.

Comments

Serves you right for rooming with a married man.

I think that's their subtle hint for you to move out.

I agree. I think they are just trying to annoy you into moving out. Who lives with a married couple anyways? That's kind of weird. MOVE OUT!!!

Op never said anything about the wife doing it..

perdix 29

#43, **** off! Diaper Man's got this one!

Well there's no need for that now sunshine

perdix 29

#63, sorry, I'm a little testy lately because work has been hard to come by. You can't imagine how hard it is to be taken seriously as an assassin whose weapon of choice is diapers. My prospective clients often burst into uncontrollable laughter wondering if it's an FBI sting or a TV prank show.

Perdix, if you're looking for work, I've got this asshole of an ex boyfriend... And I don't care how you do it. :D

Someone kill you? Someone put his poor wife out of her misery, yikes!

vegas518 7

I think it's time you sought out a new (UNMARRIED) roommate. They should be living on their own and not with you anyway. If it bothers you that badly, you should move out. That's why YDI.

So... Why are you still living with then? if they're married that could be a hint that they want you to move out so they **** in the whole house! ...including in your room

husband " whooo have the cutest wiIittle buttocks in the whole wide world?!?"? wife"OHHH OH I DOOO I doooo!"

My dad still talks to me in a baby voice... I'm 25... FML

Wait, let me go get my gun. It's a pump action.

Have you not been paying attention? Perdix already claimed this job! He already yelled at another guy for saying the same thing you just said...