By TheKingKen - 02/07/2014 00:33 - Australia - Perth

Today, as I was picking up my 5-year-old brother from school, he hugged a girl from his class to say goodbye. His classmate's mom and I looked at each other, thinking it was adorable, until my brother decided to dry hump the side of his classmate's thigh. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 855
You deserved it 4 928

TheKingKen tells us more.

TheKingKen 22

Damn, sucks to be OP! I wouldn't wanna be him.

Top comments

ThomasBombadil 31

Comments

the nerve! i would have slapped him if i was his classmate

But I thought violence towards children wasn't the answer? Which one you picking?

World_Burner 13

ROFLMFAO! This is bloody hilarious! No she did not just post that after her other post.. :D

But this time it's a little girl defending herself from a little boy so it would be violence amongst not against... But probably neither kid knew the severity of that action

MLardinos 14

It's very obvious you don't have children. They do things like this. It's nothing to get all bent out of shape. He's 5 not 16. Calm yourself.

Yeah because a 5 year old boy knows exactly the meaning of those actions, and a 5 year old girl knows that he's doing something disrespectful to her. Get real. They don't know what that stuff means, that's why we don't flip out over it and calmly explain that that stuff isn't appropriate so that next time they know.

she's saying if she was the CLASSMATE/ the girl who was hummped in the leg she's not saying she would just slap a random kid

That kid is going places in his future, probably jail.

MzZombicidal 36

Why assume something so severe over something so harmless?

@17 cause humping thighs is considered harassment

Llama_Face89 33

59- damn the kids 5 for ***** sake! If I had done that when I was a kid people would have laughed it off. Hell I probably did. Who knows. Folks are so uptight these days.

TheKingKen 22

Honestly, deep down, I found it hilarious because he's a kid and he didn't know what he was doing. The little girl didn't even flinch because she didn't know the meaning of the action either. I just held it in because, like you said #65, some people are really uptight these days and I wasn't sure if the mother was one of them. I still needed to tell my brother nicely that his action was inappropriate though.

Ok that's just ridiculous. Little kids don't now the meaning of those actions, they don't see it as anything bad. They're innocent. And they especially don't know anything about sexual harassment. Of course, we have to teach them that those things are inappropriate, but freaking out over it and assuming that the kid will have a terrible future is extremely stupid and ignorant. Learn more about how little kids' minds work before you get all bent out of shape over this stuff.

I think 12 intended it to be a joke. You know, the old "This kid is going places. Probably not college, but places" joke.

@98- He probably was. People on FML can be so critical at times.

I think maybe he found something be shouldn't have...or it was a look at the wrong time

you just found a new SIDE in your brother's personality

Your pun is bad, and you should feel bad

I'd love to know what he had seen and then attempted to copy.

TheKingKen 22

Damn, sucks to be OP! I wouldn't wanna be him.

TheKingKen 22

Yeah :) I was just bored and had nothing to do at the time

BubbleGrunge 18

OP, it's very possible your brother wasn't really sure he knew what he was doing. Little kids tend to move and jive around a lot, even when they're sitting on someone's lap, next to them or in this case hugging. Orrrr he could have purposely humped her, whichever; I'm just glad you stated in another comment you did talk to him about it. It's important to let him understand his boundaries around other people and their bodies. Good lesson, though I'm sure the other mother wouldn't think so.

That awkward moment when you get caught out commenting on your own post pretending to be someone else...

Where might he have seen that before. Kids mimic what they see.

Respect101 17

You got a problem with the south? Maryland huh? Yankee...

Epickitty58 29

No shit. Nowadays, every kids' moral compass always points south.

Parts of Maryland are below the Mason-Dixon Line and we even have southern accents.