By Kasizzle - 26/02/2009 14:13 - United States

Today, an extremely large lady came into the dry cleaners where I work. She puts what I assume is a blanket on the counter to be dry cleaned. I said, "So just the one blanket then?" She replied, "Those are my pants, not a blanket." She was a size 56. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 148
You deserved it 42 110

Kasizzle tells us more.

Kasizzle 0

Well I dont think she will be coming back in, honestly the biggest pants I have ever seen. I am 6 foot and I could pretty much stand in the waist line of the pants. and we had to charge her 5 dollars more. Needless to say the presser was PISSED. I could not say "one item" because the dry cleaners I work at does not charge the same price for every item ( Like a lot do). I did give her a discount though because I felt so bad.

Top comments

woah I didn't even know that was a size... I wonder where you would even buy pants that size

Re: Hannah's question (#2): I used to work in a clothing shop where we once had a man come in for pants that were a 66" waist and 26" inseam. He stood all of 5'4" -- literally wider than he was tall. He actually could only buy clothes once day a year, because clothing manufacturers generally pick only one style and size of each garment to make across the whole shop each day (or at least, one sytle per sewer, as it saves time and money by not having to keep changing the patterns all day), and once you get over a certain size, it's simply not worth it to make the ultra-plus sizes more than one day out of the year.

Comments

I have hormone issues, eat out too much, have no job, and do not get enough exercise. I'm no where near half her size! You don't get fat because you're depressed, you get depressed because you're fat!

Did anyone else go back hoping to see the OP was posting from Europe? LOL

LauraTheKiwi 0
brit8741 0

bahahahah that made me laugh(:

tinkerbell211 0
axeinthehead14 3

damn! baby got back.... front and side to side

SkullCanddi 0

But maybe the charge for different types of items are different?

norriex3 0