By Anonymous - 23/08/2018 14:00 - Australia - The Gap

Today, after reflecting over my sex life, I realised at 28 I've been sexually active for 12 years. Despite trying everything with my 4 partners over the years, masturbation, and going to a gynaecologist, I've still never had an orgasm. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 633
You deserved it 343

Top comments

They don’t really exist. They’re just a hoax invented by men to make you think there’s something in it for you when you **** us.

I have the same problem, and it’s definitely not anybody else’s fault. Studies have shown that 10-15% of women never experience an ******. You might just fall into that category. It could also be depression or anxiety, which also inhibit the ability to have an ******. The best thing to do would be to talk to your OB/GYN.

Comments

TCRII 29

Pay attention to all the other things that feel good in bed. Touching, kissing, etc. and just enjoy the intimacy. Tell your partner what feels good and be honest about never having had an ******. Don’t fake one either or he/she will keep doing what did not actually work.

Has anybody else noticed that this is posted by a man and not a woman?

Anonymous posts always show a male icon. It's only when someone creates an account and actually chooses female as the gender that the icon changes. Plus, the word 'gynaecologist' is a dead giveaway that this is in fact posted by a female.

A recent study that came out about women who fall into that 10 to 15% range who usually don't experience an ****** that it is normally an actual physical issue you need to go talk to a sex therapist and find a specialized gynecologist that deals with this sort of thing,good luck because nobody should go thu life not being able to ****** 😟😢

boopingsnoot 24

Three words: Hitachi Magic Wand (Or you may have anorgasmia - clinical inability to ****** - but try the Hitachi first!)

Try talking to a sex therapist. They do exist.

bidet 8

Maybe you should try all four partners at once.