By Photos - 20/02/2009 22:46 - United States

Today, after I got home from school I went to my room to find the maid had cleaned it, also to find a bag labeled "trash" it was all the sketches and paintings I had done in art class, which is my major plan for college. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 733
You deserved it 4 695

Same thing different taste

Top comments

xolotl 0

yeah, i don't understand why people think you deserve that because you have a maid. anyway, that sucks. i feel for you.

ummmyeahhh 0

there is nothing wrong with having a maid! my family has had a housekeeper from the time my mother was pregnant with my oldest brother until now, when my youngest is ten. (the oldest is twenty-eight.) i have four brothers and a sister; my parents are and always were straight middle-class, ordinary people. having a maid doesn't make you special, nor does going to a school you like. there's things called student loans, ever heard of them? it all depends on where the OP left the art. if it was just sitting on the desk or had fallen somewhere, yeah, the maid is justified. unless they were framed, it's all dependent on where they were left.

Comments

NetLadette 0

As if the maid is any authority on good art ... I wouldn't take it to heart. Keep creating, babe!

Oh my God that was horrible of her. You should never throw away people's work regardless of your opinion on it. I hope you haven't given up on being an artist because of that twat.

This happened to a friend of mine...and his parents still employ the maid, but also, who labels "trash"? You pay her too much...

A) That is what happens when you have a maid. Do your own damn cleaning. and B) That's what happens when you are a pansy ass art major. Life ***** on you.

that is mean! but i can't feel too sorry for you since they were still there in the bag so you could save them. and also because YOU HAVE A MAID! *jealous!*

that's why you don't get a maid. they steal stuff too. my friend's diamond earrings were stolen by a maid.

bitchinstopshere 0

dude, i wouldn't take it that seriously, i mean she's a maid. Maybe she hates you and her way of getting to you is by trying to make you think you can't make it as an artist b/c that was her dream, but she's a lowly maid.