By PumaPounce - 02/11/2013 04:50 - United States - Butler

Today, after being forced to take my little sister trick-or-treating, we had the cops called on us twice. She thought it would be funny to tell all the people giving out candy that I'd been following her around and that she had no idea who I was, and that she was scared of me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 780
You deserved it 3 653

PumaPounce tells us more.

I had no idea she was doing this! My mom blamed me for not watching her closer. I thought she would know better since she's 14. Were both grounded though.

Top comments

I can't decide if your little sister is a total idiot, or an evil genius child.

redrose_rocker 12

I think after the first time I would have taken the little brat home.

Comments

LunaKitsune 19

I'm sorry and hope you tell you're little sister a joke like that,is not ok and could get you in big truble. Hope you tell you're parents or parent what she did. My little brother thot it would be fun two call the cops and hang up over and over he thot hanging up would not count as calling.A cop was over and my little brother did not want two get in truble so,he toled the cop I was hiting him with a stick,I never did that two him the cop then,talked two me and he sed he was going two call my mom who was at work and my school,he never did tho.So I do know how you're feeling.

How did you get through primary school? Let's see here: your trouble your thought to thought to trouble told hitting to to said to Your point is fine, but there's no excuse for that. None.

I never thought reading would hurt so much...

Did u hit him with a stick after that? Might as well make it true if your gonna get shit for it anyway

DenBriZel 31

Why is there so many unneeded commas. And what's with no spaces in by them? Did you vomit on your keyboard?

Epikouros 31

Don't be such a nerd, Doc, she doesn't need to spell perfectly, she's a tattoo artist.

I remember watching "Ink Master" where the tattoo artist misspelt "Corinthians". Attention to details is key in that line of work. :P

raeepressley 12

My boyfriend is a tattoo artist and he has better grammar and punctuation skills...

raeepressley 12

Also, I can tell that he didn't hit you with the grammar stick... Maybe he should have...

fucMyLifeSoHard 18

13- We have the top researchers at the Pentagon trying to decode what the **** you just said!

Your sister needs a time-out. Although she'll probably troll her way out of that one too.

She's 14 haha I don't think a time out would have done anything

why is she still trick or treating in the first place if she's 14? that's a little too old in my opinion. if kids that are older than elementary school age come to my house asking for candy I tell them they are too old and I only give candy to little kids.

Well that's a little mean. Middle schoolers want candy too.

wanting candy is fine ..go buy some. which is why I said IN MY OPINION if you are older than elementary school age you are too old to go trick or treating. everyone is allowed to have an opinion. if yoh wish to hand out candy to older children/go trick or treating yourself that is your decision, I do not.

hatemyluck 15

That's mean. College students want candy too.

Thanks for replying OP! Yeah, a time out for a 14 year old would be pretty useless. I thought she was younger :P

perdix 29

Tell her the story of "The Boy Who Cried 'Wolf'". When the real child molester attacks, the cops will ignore that stupid brat who's just pranking her sister again.

I'm curious OP, did your sister feel like she was old enough to go on her own? Sorry she was such a brat. As awful as it was, I hope, 20 years from now, that this is something you can both look back on and laugh at.

Rainhawk94 27

On her own? No. With her friends? Yes

She planned this she even begged me to take her.

When she's old enough to car date secretly whisper to her suitors that she's packing a snake and grapes. And remember, not just once, twice on two totally separate occasions.

only two households called the cops?

Your sister is awesome! Your parents can be proud of at least one child, her, that's funny as hell, she's going places!