By PumaPounce - 02/11/2013 04:50 - United States - Butler

Today, after being forced to take my little sister trick-or-treating, we had the cops called on us twice. She thought it would be funny to tell all the people giving out candy that I'd been following her around and that she had no idea who I was, and that she was scared of me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 780
You deserved it 3 654

PumaPounce tells us more.

I had no idea she was doing this! My mom blamed me for not watching her closer. I thought she would know better since she's 14. Were both grounded though.

Top comments

I can't decide if your little sister is a total idiot, or an evil genius child.

redrose_rocker 12

I think after the first time I would have taken the little brat home.

Comments

ViviMage 38

Child stalking and molesting will get you arrested, and is not a laughing matter. Once may be funny to her, but twice? You'd think even the cops would talk to her. It shouldn't have gotten to a second time! I would get the parents invoked, explain how severe this is, and make her forfeit the candy.... Or her phone or something that will get through to her.

skyeyez9 24

You should have taken the brat straight home after the first cop call.

I had no idea she was doing this! My mom blamed me for not watching her closer. I thought she would know better since she's 14. Were both grounded though.

perdix 29

That thing on your lip IS pretty scary.

Wow okay that's really stupid, there's really no reason for you to be grounded. Next time just say no and demand your mom goes and takes the sister out

I'm sorry, I just like this stupid kind of humor... I think that's funny. But silly though. She should be the only one grounded! Injustice

How the hell is it justified to ground you for your sister doing this? Because you knew what your sister was going to do. Because you went along with it, right? That's ridiculous.

The main reason I didn't comment on this FML is because I didn't know your sisters age. Now that I do...WTF is wrong with that girl?! Please tell me you at least got her candy or that she didn't get any.

At 14 years old... I'm pretty sure she's too old to be trick or treating now. Also at 14 years old she should know a lot better than to do something that immature. It could cause police to think it's a prank when it actually does happen to her or someone else. Remember the story of the little boy who cried wolf?

strawberrywine22 30

65...i went trick or tearing until i was 21...who sets the rules? Who is it that decides how old is too old? To me, Halloween is the one day out of the year I get to be a kid again.

At 14 she should of known better and she shouldn't have needed someone to go with her, how old are you? Not saying she should of gone alone but going with groups of friends are always best at that age. I'm guessing she'd been planning that prank a while.

I'm turning 14 next month and I would never think of doing that! I'm sorry your sisters immaturity got you grounded :(

@ 65: You are never too old for trick or treating of that's what you want to do. 14 is just a kid still and at 22 I would be so into if I lived in America, it sounds awesome.

I'm 15 and I still go but when I go know I do it to goof around with some friends and be idiots you can never be too old to be an idiot ok

frizz101 22

I have to say your sister was extremely immature and if I was her mother probably take her to the police and have them tell her how much trouble she could be in for making false allegations if someone did want to press charges. On an unrelated note, I would much rather give candy out to teenagers and young adults if it means that they won't steal candy from kids and ruin their Halloween.

Jelbeztok 17

@65 youre never too old to dress up and get free candy.

Holy_Schnikes 23

I'm 22 and went this year as the Doctor.....a drunk guy and his friend laughed at me and told me I was cleary wayyy to old to be out then asked when I was going to start driving. I can't wait until next year to go again. I love it way too much.

Thats how the sibling situation usually goes.

I feel for you. I get in trouble for things my brother does, and my dad still expects me to be happy all the time. Sorry dad, that's not the way humans work.

bobbyguy 17

She's 14. I was guessing she was like 7

take her home. screw her and Halloween if she is going to be a rotten ****. this is a serious matter that is not to be joked about.

babygirl4855 11

No need for the C word. Asshole

mad_hatter0666 22

She's 14. I don't understand why you had to take her at all.

Usual sibling dislike...at least you were not arrested..

This is not "usual" sibling dislike. This is immaturity from a 14-year-old who should know better. My little sister knew better than that when she was seven.