By PumaPounce - 02/11/2013 04:50 - United States - Butler

Today, after being forced to take my little sister trick-or-treating, we had the cops called on us twice. She thought it would be funny to tell all the people giving out candy that I'd been following her around and that she had no idea who I was, and that she was scared of me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 780
You deserved it 3 654

PumaPounce tells us more.

I had no idea she was doing this! My mom blamed me for not watching her closer. I thought she would know better since she's 14. Were both grounded though.

Top comments

I can't decide if your little sister is a total idiot, or an evil genius child.

redrose_rocker 12

I think after the first time I would have taken the little brat home.

Comments

That's not even a funny prank also if she's 14 she should be able to go with friends @65 your never to old to go trick or treating

Burn her most precious belongings. That'll show her

Siblings. Best you can do is plot out your revenge. That's just what some siblings do. Im not saying to go out of your way to hurt her or anything like that. Just get payback, cuz if ya do nothing, she'll run all over you then.

Haha I feel sorry for you but that must have been hilarious!

DoctorBassDrop 9

What a little witch. I can't believe she'd do that.

I'd slap her and refuse to ever do anything for her again. I'd take punishment from my parents is if meant unhappiness for her, too.

It's kinda scary that only two people called the cops

sarcasticjane 27

I know this is a few years old, but I decided to go against my normal persona and comment anyway. My guess is that since you said you were "forced to take" your little sister trick or treating that your attitude was not that of a kind, gentle, understanding older sibling, but that of an annoyed and annoying teenager. With that, as I do not condone her behaviors, it was her way of getting payback for your behaviors/attitude towards the situation. At 14, yes, she should have known better, but since her pre-frontal cortex was not (an still is not after 2 years) fully formed, her logic and reasoning are much less developed than yours, or the average adult of 25 plus years of age. It was a cruel joke. That is all.