By Username - 01/02/2011 15:40

Today, a snow storm rolled into my small town, leaving my car stuck under 3 feet of snow. I called my boss to tell her I couldn't drive to work. Her reply? "Walk." FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 401
You deserved it 5 889

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mikejunior88 4

lol, i had to call in to work once because my car wouldn't start, & my boss offered to come pick me up. talk about awkward.

Hope you don't get frostbite on your way there :)

Comments

well at least you know when your boss is on the rag now.

Snowstorm over here too. Cant get out my door.

randombitches1 0

bus?......... train?.........bring out the shovels and shovel out ur car?......ur boss is right get ur lazy ass 2 work lol jk

joa76 3

I assure you, we probably have very different ideas of what "small town" actually means. I've heard places with 12,000 people referred to as small towns (just the other day, in fact), but as someone from a REAL small town (less than 1000 people), that seems like a rather large town to me. Real small towns do not have buses. Real small towns do not have much of anything. It kind of sucks.

joa76 3

Uphill both ways? ETA: supposed to be reply to #126

So walk. Getting to work is your responsibility, so if you want to keep your job, be an adult and figure something out. If you don't want to do that, there are hundreds of people who'll be happy to take that job off your hands.

this is what are disgusting society has turned into people that whine an complain because they have to walk even if it's a half hour walk or an hour walk you don't hear people in third world countries complaining (and some douche will probably reply "because they don't have Facebook")