By beatenbyabum - 12/06/2009 20:45 - United States

Today, a man came up to me at the bus stop. He went into this long story about how his girlfriend is pregnant and they both haven't eaten in days. Trying to be tough and funny I said back, "sounds like you should invest in condoms instead of food." He responded by beating and robbing me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 516
You deserved it 88 788

beatenbyabum tells us more.

Hello Folks, I'm the OP. Because of the character limit I couldn't get in all the information so I just left the guts of it. The hobo that attacked me is a guy who's come up to me before and has had different stories. He's either: A vietnam vet (despite he's about 30), a broke composer, or the pregnant one. I finally had enough and decided to say something other than "Nope, no change". I don't care how malnourished anyone is, a swift kick in the nuts and you're going down on the ground. So I've now been beaten by the smelly hobo, The other people at the bus stop were helpful enough to sit there and watch me get beaten and robbed. I've reported it to the cops, so we'll see what happens. (Keep up the comments, they make me smile, even the rude one's who don't seem to notice their hypocrisy calling me a douche or a dick or whatever when all I did was pretty much the same thing. A hypocrite is a legless man who teaches track.)

Top comments

TheCookieCrumb 0

You should have just gave him a couple bucks in the first place to buy food for him and his wife and child. But you decided to be a dick, so he took beat your ass. Do you really think a starving pregnant woman and her baby is worth joking about?

A legless man teaching track isn't hypocrisy, it's irony.

Comments

seb12992 0

That was a stupid thing to say. YDI.

tasteslikeloud 0

Your lucky it wasn't the girlfriend or should probably killed your ass. I'm nine months pregnant and get extremly pissed off if Im hungry and not able to eat right away

ok u r awesome.! id have done the same thing haha.. i dont get why people cant stand the truth

I think the first part of the dialogue from him might've been the opening threat, so it wasn't OP. Even so, not worth robbing over a joke. That retard should calm his ass down and be raped in jail. THEN he'll be the one needing condoms.

idratherbewrestl 0

YDI for being a pussy... shouldnt have messed with a hungry person! haha

Yeah, starving pregnant woman are HILARIOUS! Trying to be "tough" ? What the hell ? You're a jerk and you got what you deserve.

Yeah, starving pregnant women are HILARIOUS!

fosizzlemynizzlE 0

how the HELL can you expect for people to say that you didnt deserve it? you were an ass, i'm glad that guy beat you up. you ******* made fun of a starving father-to-be, and you expect him to just take it? YDI

Walt_1990 3

Wow, your sense of humor "Starving Pregnant Woman=Funny". Need I say more? YDI that beating.Bad.