By zbaby - 23/05/2009 04:03 - United States

Today, a little girl at work was coloring a picture that said "Best Dad" on it. Wanting to be nice I asked her if she was making it for her dad for father's day. She looked at me with a sad face and said, "I don't have a dad..." FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 943
You deserved it 6 873

Same thing different taste

Comments

cause the poor little girl doesnt have a dad, shes a deceitful little brat now apparently?

That's kind of weird that she's drawing a picture that says "best dad" when she doesn't have one no? Not your fault at all, that sucks

fieryice 0

#1, you're a ******* little brat! poor kid!!! how the **** is that f YOUR life? f HER life! poor thing!!!

Aww.. Definitely not FYL or your fault.

ohhhhshizzz 0

#49: There is a diff. between your dad being dead & your dad just gone. Which one were you because if you were the latter you DON'T understand. Sides, everyone is different you know. OP: Not really your fault, she doesnt know. People say stuff about my dad all the time, and I tell them they feel bad but I'm just like it's okay you couldn't have known. She'll understand one day.

That's sad stuff. If I was in your place, I would've gone quiet for a minute before complimenting her on her color choice and creativity. Anything to veer the subject away from not having a dad. Poor kid.

aww that poor little girl.. who knows her dad probably died.. and she just wished her daddy was still here..

this would be a FHL, not a FYL...you do remember the name of this site, don't you? honestly, why did you post this?

mehwhateverr 0

Yeah, HOW DARE the OP not read her mind and KNOW that she didn't have a dad. *rolls eyes* I didn't have a dad growing up, and I know how the little girl feels, but it's definitely not the OP's fault. I think it was nice of the OP to try and start a conversation with her.

That's sad. ]: But it wasn't your fault... and FHL, not yours.