By Wmsys32pr9 - 30/03/2009 05:06 - United States

Today, a 7-year-old girl came up to me and told me to go fuck myself. I told her to watch her language or else I'd tell her parents. Her mom happened to be nearby and actually heard the conversation; she came up to me and told me to go fuck myself as well. FML
I agree, your life sucks 633
You deserved it 78

Top comments

I hate little kids. Even worse, little kids with bad parents.

jaxx11 0

you should have said "if you just woulda ****** YOURself, we wouldn't have THIS (point at the kid) problem"

Comments

DeathByIrony90 0

#9 thats an awesome response! Now I'm kind of on-the-fence on whether to allow abortions or not, but this here was a prety good shove in the pro-choice direction, or at least give away your kids to adoption for some parents that really wanna have a kid and can parent better than this bitch can. And I'm not certain what justification the pope used in his recent speech, but forbidding the use of condoms isn't gonna exactly make these situations any better... If that's what this girl's acting like at age 7, I can't imagine how much of a bitch she's gonna be at 17...I've had first-hand experiences with those girls, and people tell me it doesn't get any better in college, which I'll be at in a matter of months.

SVelasquez 0

The mother's a bitch. I would have just said "Well at least ******* myself doesn't make kids."

#9 is win to the extreme also, boot to the head

may_cause_fail 0

...What the hell? People are horrible.

lolatflyingducks 0

Should have told her to go **** herself right back.

Ha. Like mother, like daughter, I should say.

I would have kicked that little brat so hard her grand daddy would feel it.