The road to Hell in Hell

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I have an Urinary Tract Infection, causing me to have to use the bathroom about every ten minutes. I'm also about to leave on a 15 hour car trip with my entire family. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 191
You deserved it 2 772

Top comments

greenfairy82 0

DRINK CRANBERRY JUICE. I had the same thing and my mom suggested it. Home remedy. just drink about a liter of it and it'll go away. There is something in the juice that clears everything up!! I hope that helps...

oh man, that blows! fyl :( i hope you survive the trip!

Comments

nonynony 0

--comment came up in the wrong place--

don't force yourself to go to that trip. go to a doctor and have it checked out. you'll regret it if you don't. unless you don't mind wearing a diaper throughout the trip

buy a moterhome. it comes with a bathroom! :)

I once had hallucinations and memory loss from antibiotics prescribed to treat a *subclinical* UTI.... doctors discovered it after I blacked out for an hour.... still don't know why I blacked out, though.... would have preferred the UTI, me thinks.

If you can't get any cranberry juice or pills, alka seltzer works just as well too. I found that out when I had a UTI and a stomach ache at the same time

If you want to take cranberry juice, it's fine. Leave the cranberry peeps alone. It may not prevent it or have any medicinal value at all, but it sure makes you have to piss more than the same amount of water does.

Antibiotics are not always the best thing for a UTI. If you went a little bit deeper than common sense you would realize that antibiotics kill the good bacteria aswell as the bad thus causing the bad to build a defense against the good bacteria.

do they make nappies for big people? i think they do.

paytonkate74 0

if your a guy your good if your a girl your screwed!

Ouch!! FYL!! I had that... shittiest thing on the planet!