The most important member of the family

By puppydrama - 30/01/2013 21:05 - United States

Today, my dad and his new wife got their wedding pictures done. Out of over 150 pictures, I was only in one. The family dog was in all of them. In the one picture of me, I was holding the dog's leash while he took a dump. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 054
You deserved it 2 932

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe the dog is more photogenic than you.

well we know who's top dog in that household.

Comments

Know your role, shit boy; know your role.

As a wedding photographer myself, I can say that if you'd hired a half decent photographer, they'd have made the effort to get a posed shot of the Groom and his family. Also they should have found out beforehand that the groom had a son/daughter and made sure to take some decent shots of you. In conclusion, this is either BS or your dad picked a pretty shitty photographer.

Hey! Don't complain! That will be a memorable moment in a few years. *turns to the side and whispers, "No, it won't..."*

Yeah, as soon as Op looked away they probably threw it away. Or photoshopped Brad Pitt's face over OPs face. Everybody loves that guy.

Meh... Not so much. It's all about Channing these days...

Awe man how could I forget Channing... I'm disappointed in myself..

It's FMLs like these that make me think I should have gone into the family therapy business... *Mr Burns-style hand-steeple*

BurumaB 2

Everyone wanted the dog in their photos because he's obviously more outgoing and sociable than you are, why not try to be more like him? It was nice of him to let you get at least one pic with him as well, you should be grateful for that because I'm sure some people probably missed out altogether.

It's because the dog doesn't do that damn duck face whenever he's getting his picture taken, OP.

Their wedding, their pictures. Sorry. :(

And it's their kid. Yeah it's their wedding but it's a whole family occasion. Not just a husband, wife, dog event.

Doggone it, OP, that was a bitch move from your dad and new step-momster.

no_more_words_98 8

My family would have done the same