Thanks, I hate it

By Matt L. - 30/07/2020 14:02

Today, my car insurance called about "the car I hit" on Monday night. Monday, I'd gone to the girl I’ve been seeing for a month's house for chicken parm and to meet her parents. I parked on the street. Her dad ran into the back of my car, leaving a dent. I never got the chicken parm either. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 759
You deserved it 134

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This is a triple FML! In order from least bad to worst are: 1) being a victim of insurance fraud 2) being lured with chicken Parm and getting catfished. 3) thinking a house belongs to a month.

Typical, of course it's "your" fault and not the dad's. I hope your gf can back you up there.

Comments

This is a triple FML! In order from least bad to worst are: 1) being a victim of insurance fraud 2) being lured with chicken Parm and getting catfished. 3) thinking a house belongs to a month.

Typical, of course it's "your" fault and not the dad's. I hope your gf can back you up there.

Marcella1016 31

How did he get your insurance information? Also I don’t know much about insurance rules, but couldn’t you argue against it, and with no proof either way, they won’t cover his claim?

slowhandjp 16

Can anyone tell me what chicken parm is?

Sady_Ct 37

Google it, it will change your life.

I don't know, either, and I'm certainly not going to look it up on Urban Dictionary. So many nasty things there! I'll bet it's some kind of blumpkin or something. Don't look that up, either.

slowhandjp 16

Don’t look that up means look that up.

rotflqtms_ 21

Is there really a dirty meaning for chicken parmesan? tempted to urban dictionary that...RIP... just urban dictionary'd that... sand one sounds painful...

A chicken parmigiana is an Australian dish that you can get in RSL’s and pubs.