Thanks, I guess

By ST3PH - 09/07/2009 19:17 - Canada

Today, my boss requested that I re-organize every file in the office, because she wanted the filing cabinets alphabetized right to left, not left to right. To thank me, she came into my office to give me one uncooked ear of corn. I think my boss has mistaken me for some kind of farm animal. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 690
You deserved it 3 694

Same thing different taste

Comments

hahaha what a sucky boss! XD you should send that into Scott Adams too.

quarterback 0

hahaha this is totally a fml! what a weird awkward thing to give to someone!

You /do/ get paid, right? As in monetary gain not just corn.

Maybe it's a golden kernel! With a diamond inside!

bskballa92 0

You got a bad gift for doing your job and now you are bitching? How is it a FML? You're lucky your boss thought enough of you to give you a gift, bad or not. It was your job, not a favor to a friend.

FML is a place where people go and share what has happened to them that may be funny or even tragic. If you're gonna go around telling people that their FML sucks or doesn't make sense, you're gonna ruin it for everyone. Kindly shaddup if you don't particularity agree with OP.

The moderators need to do a better job. This is not FML.com material.

It's funny. Ergo it is fmylife.com material. fml.com is some IT company.

riku3220 2

How is it not FML material?

smileygirl123 0

wow what the hell is going on in her mind???????????

Amphysvena 11

why should she get a gift for doing her job?

I'm not saying she deserved a gift, but obviously her boss did. point is who gives someone an ear of corn as a thank you gift?!? "if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all".. well, if you cant give something decent, dont give anything at all just SAY THANK YOU!!

That was what lexiBRo was trying to say. If her boss isn't going to get her something better than an ear of corn, then why bother getting anything at all?