Thanks, hun

By Anonymous - 03/12/2010 00:47 - United States

Today, at work, one of my 6 year-old students, who has had intense speech therapy since kindergarten, told me, "I can tell you're hot, because you rolled your sleeves up." I was very pleased with his articulate sentence, until he said, "Your arms are hairy." FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 422
You deserved it 4 385

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It's arm hair, come on. People need to stop overlooking the fact that they're mammals.

perdix 29

You ought to go commando to school one day, corner the little creep, hike up your skirt and say, "Now, THIS is hairy. . . " He won't need any more speech therapy because he'll never speak again.

Comments

i would be so self concius(spelling fail) after that! but if you shave u will have to shave like everyday on your arms and legs. so start waxing!

perdix 29

You ought to go commando to school one day, corner the little creep, hike up your skirt and say, "Now, THIS is hairy. . . " He won't need any more speech therapy because he'll never speak again.

KlaysonRoque 0

hahahaha ******* love this coment!!!

Dude your comments totally rock!!!! You just made my day ^_^

The kid got over speech problems and you're worried about the fact that he thinks your arms are hairy? Way to be a good person OP

sepdps 0

yeah, #1 and 5.. I dye my arm hairs.. they are really dark so I dye them blonde;)

eehizle 0

how is that posibly a winky emoticon? it's just gross.

RedPillSucks 31

Grow up. Everyone has arm hair. Now if she dyed them blue...

Lol that'd be cool to walk around with blue or green arm hair. Lol

gusgus36 5

well, he was still being articulate anyway... just articulate AND insulting. all girls have some arm hair (to my knowledge...lol) but if yours is really bad, wax it (or shave if you want to maintain it all the time). could be you have a normal amount of arm hair but the kid just noticed that women have arm hair too, so to him it's weird.

Draminicaus 0

Is that what would happen if Sasquatch mated with a sausage?

Draminicaus 0

Is that what would happen if Sasquatch mated with a sausage?

The less you wear, the more you need nair.

Instead of complaining, shave?? Why do people have to be so dumb.