Thank you for your service

By Pooper scooper - This FML is from back in 2014 but it's good stuff - Guam - Yigo

Today, I realized that my dog has more work experience than I do. He's a retired military working dog, and I have a Master's degree. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 137
You deserved it 5 779

Top comments

rg350dx 29

Well since he's retired there's a position opened up as a service dog in the military. I bet they've never had a service dog with a masters degree before!

Aky0n 10

Comments

I don't see how this is an FML. It's awesome to have a military dog

At least you successfully completed college. And you should be honored to have such a dog rather than comparing yourself to him.

unfortunately for you, the person with no college credit that has been working since they were a teenager, is more likely to get a job.

It's amazing to me that OP has a Master's and no work history. One of my good friends is going to be in the same boat. Her parents are wealthy so she hasn't ever had to support herself. Plus she is obsessed with school and is always studying and doesn't want the "distraction" of a job. What good does that do, really? What is the use of a 4.0 GPA with no work history?

Was worried about the same thing, coming to the end of my maters degree. I've got a part time job at the moment, hoping to build up a little bit of experience while I study. You'll get there OP.

You are inferring a lot from this FML.

skyeyez9 24

Be proud! A military working dog tales $40,000-50,000 to train. How many people have a dog like that? Not many.

gmc_blossom 21

@46 I love your profile picture almost as much as I love mine.

At least u have a loving dog who will protect you