Strung out

By bdjsbskl - 07/10/2011 05:55 - Canada

Today, I was at work as a cashier. An old lady unbagged everything I had, and angrily "taught" me how to bag. She put potatoes on her eggs and broke them. She then screamed that I was useless and retarded in front of all my other customers and manager. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 666
You deserved it 2 375

Same thing different taste

Top comments

cyns0_oaSailor 0

Thats when you know they're too old and need to be put down. It's wayy past her time.

Comments

I hate cashiers like you. You just stand there stalking me forcing me to tell the manager , then you bag my foods wrong!

Yup. Happens to everyone. I had a woman who wanted double paper IN double plastic, and she wanted her items in increments of five and each bag to weigh no more than three pounds. She undid my work, and ended up trying to put cans and milk (in an increment in five) into one bag then complained how it was too heavy. I believe I walked away in that instance.

Sounds like she had a disorder. It's not her fault.

texas_redneck88 10

Damn what a bitch. FYL OP, that sucks

Old ladies can be such angry little twats. They give no damn about holding up lines or humiliating the youth at their already humiliating jobs. Your life sucks.

fogrunner 13
punkin_26 16

I used to work at a liquor store and this guy started literally yelling at me cause I wasn't going fast enough. So he starts grabbing that many wine bottles out of my hand and boxing them himself. As I was going to put the last, very expensive bottle in the box he snatched it from me and dropped it. Then yells at me even more. Saying it was my fault. I almost quit that day.

Feynik 0

Some old people are so grouchy. And old man once yelled at me because I gave him the bill part of his change first and then the coins. Called me stupid for not doing it the other way around

I'm hoping she had to pay for the eggs and wasn't granted a replacement carton...or if she received a replacement I hope they're contaminated with salmonella ;)