Snappy

By DamnDogs - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, at work as a groomer's assistant, my boss said something that I didn't catch as I went to take a leash off a dog. I looked at my boss and said, "What?" To which she replied, "Be careful, he bites." I now have a two-inch gash on my finger from a 6lb fluffy Maltese. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 733
You deserved it 5 726

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Gingerly 0

I used to be a groomer's assistant, trust me it's always the little fluffy ones that'll be the most trouble.

Erindub 0

I HATE those tiny ass dogs. Theres like a billion of them in the trendy ass neighborhood I live in in LA. I just wanna drop kick them all. They are so annoying but not any more annoying than their stuck up owners who I'd like to kick too! Dogs DO NOT belong in the grocery store!

Comments

lol been there with a grumpy chin. ******* tiny dogs.

Ouch. You should have listened. You learned the hard way this time - let there not be a next one. YDI.

In the grooming room, there are 3 blow dryers, a hydrosurge (a pump mechanism that basically "power-washes" the dogs) and two high-powered hand-held dryers, not to mention dogs barking constantly. Unless you have super-human hearing, most people have to repeat themselves two or three times to be heard when any of the aforementioned equipment is turned on. I'm not trying to make excuses, merely pointing out that it's very difficult to hear anything at all there.

It was as I was taking the leash off the dog when she warned me. By the time I asked her to repeat herself (which was right away), the dog was already going for my hand. As I'm sure many people know, these things happen in a fraction of a second!

You should have just killed the dog - it doesn't deserve to live after a stunt like that.

MisterComedy 0

Funny fluffy fury! Cute...but seriously get over it

I loathe tiny dogs. This is why I have great danes (who would probably just steamroller you with love rather than bite you). Everyone is petrified to death of them. All they want is a hug :( On the other hand, a friend had a psychotic yorkie that liked to deglove your fingers (or try to). I've never met such a bloodthirsty little mongrel. Yet every time we went on a walk, everyone was all over it. My clothing was frequently flecked with blood because of this.

No, **** the owners life. Hopefully it doesn't get put down

i never understand why owners drop of their misbehaved tiny monsters for the groomers to deal with. If you have enough forethought to tell the groomer your POS dog bites then have the presence of mind to bring a muzzle for the little beast. I loathe small yappy dogs they are almost all inbred little monsters and the owners don't correct their behavior because they're so small they think they cant hurt anything. I live in a nice neighborhood and every woman and teenage girl seems to have one of these little dogs.

6lbs is not a dog. it's a massive rat

You should have asked him to say it again.