Add a comment
You must be logged in to be able to post comments!
Create my account Sign in
Top comments
By  Marcella1016  |  31

Why do they call it “flicking” the bean? Shouldn’t it be “rubbing the bean” or even “rubbing one out” to borrow from male terminology?

Or...wait am I doing it wrong?

By  Marcella1016  |  31

What’s up with the YDI votes? Sucks she had to shell out all that time and money over something that turned out to be sore muscles. But OP at least you have your peace of mind! Flick away and think of how ripped your ovaries are gonna be (as in muscular. Slow down if you’re actually causing damage).