Slipping up

By FastFlight - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, my daughter used Pledge to clean the wooden staircase. I found out when I tried to walk down them in socks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 766
You deserved it 5 140

Top comments

Either her heart was in the right place, or it really, really wasn't.

xNatsuki 0

Ouch. At least she does more than other kids these days.

Comments

xNatsuki 0

Ouch. At least she does more than other kids these days.

bam bam bam bam bam bam. that's you falling down the stairs. SECOND!!!

mrd10 0

I clean my room vaccume the house mow the lawn do the dishes and help out with my 3 year old brother so shove your "she does more then other kids these days up" your ass!

96, *vacuum. Evidently you don't study.

hahahahahaah I did that the other day!!!!!

Me too! My sister used pledge on the stairs at my parent's house. And I was carrying a pizza, so not only did I hurt all over, I had to wash my clothes because I had pizza all over.

augustdanielle 0

Pledge is used to clean furniture and what not (:

Either her heart was in the right place, or it really, really wasn't.

Remember not all of your readers have pledge available in their markets. I, for instance, have no idea what it is - I just know that it is a cleaning product. What's wrong with that?

It's used to polish wooden surfaces. I haven't looked to see where you are, but if you are in the UK, think Mr. Sheen. Pledge tends to make surfaces REALLY slick, and I totally feel sorry for the OP.

I'm so going to have to look for it. Love the stuff.

zebrapattern 6
pisser27 0

It's obvious what you have to do. You have to sell your daughter.

lingfeng 0
Tripodi 0
patray_angel 0

Well, that sucks, but at least she tried to help around the house.

So... What, you fell down the stairs? Pledge makes things slippery? I did not know this (At least, this is what I assume happened...?)

BigdipperFML 0

Haha. I love this one. I love OP's username also.